Rheza is an IT Product and Project Management Consultant from Jakarta, Indonesia. He helps top organizations implementing digital IT systems to prevent losses & optimize revenue. He is also a certified Digital Marketing Consultant (by Google) who can help your company to design and execute online marketing campaign of lead generation, online advertisement, & online brand activation.
Rheza is an experienced IT Consultant at Oracle, Project Manager for implementing Anti-Fraud Solutions and Decision Engine system in Indonesian Top 10 Banks, and led a Digital Startup company which received 2 awards within 3 months after launching. He successfully implemented complex IT solutions in 4 different industries (Banking, Telecommunication, Pharmaceutical, and Higher Education).
He is also a Digital Marketing and Product Management enthusiast by gaining his professional certifications and experience through his continuous-learning-hobby. He demonstrated strong academic performance by receiving Outstanding Student Award several times and he has been granted scholarships for continuing undergraduate and master degrees in Indonesia and Australia.
In addition, he performed leadership quality, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills as a Chief Information Officer and Project Manager of Mata Garuda (alumni organization of LPDP scholarship). Moreover, he also experienced in implementing Agile Project Management approach by using Scrum & Iterative and Incremental development methodologies.
Project Manager @ GBG Plc
2017 - Present
GBG is a UK based company and a global leader in identity data intelligence. It has a strong position in Fintech (Financial Technology) sector industry by winning multiple awards internationally.
Rheza manages multiple project implementations for Anti-Fraud Solution and Decision Engine systems in Top 10 Banks / Financial Services Industry based on quadruple constraints (on time, on scope, on budget, and on quality).
- Bank Mandiri (Anti-Fraud Solution for Credit Card, Mortgage, & Personal Loan).
- Bank BNI (Anti-Fraud Solution for Credit Card, Mortgage, Personal Loan, and Automotive Loan).
- Bank CIMB Niaga (Decision Engine System for Credit Card, Mortgage, Personal Loan, Auto Loan, and SME Retail).
- Bank Danamon (Anti-Fraud Solution for SME Business).
- UOB Indonesia (Anti-Fraud Solution for Credit Card and Mortgage).
- DBS Indonesia (Anti-Fraud Solution for Digital Unsecured Lending).
- Bank Mega (Anti-Fraud Solution for Credit Card & Deduplication Checking).
- Adira Finance (Anti-Fraud Solution for Data Deduplication Checking).
CEO & Co-Founder @ Nikka Digital
2016 - 2017
- Successfully won 2 awards in Digital Startup competitions (Idea Exhibition 2017 by LPDP & Mata Garuda and Techsauce Global Summit Indonesia 2017).
- Received 2 professional certifications from Google in Digital Marketing.
- Managed a professional team which consists of Full Stack Developer and UI/UX Designer for building website and mobile applications by using Agile Scrum Methodology approach.
- Implemented growth hacking strategy to collect 12,000++ of vendor pipeline in less than 3 months
- Performed market analysis and product management based on data driven approach.
Risk System PMO Manager @ CIMB Niaga
2015 - 2016
- Designed business and technical solutions of Digital Cross Selling campaign for Credit Card and Personal Loan products to provide higher profitability and better customer experience.
- Supervised any changes in the Decision Engine system for SME Retail, Mortgage and Auto Loan products regarding business strategy and Risk Acceptance Criteria (RAC).
- Implemented Internal Credit Rating System to calculate Probability of Default (PD) and rating for Corporate and High-End Commercial Banking debtors which have more than 100 Billion loan.
- Engaged closely with other departments to deliver projects on time, on budget, and on scope.
- Delivered enhancement project of Decision Engine system to improve the limit of SME Retail Lending Program up to 10 Billion as a part of Commercial Banking segment.
Techno-Functional Consultant @ Oracle
2011 - 2014
- Experienced as a Business Analyst, Sales Consultant, and Techno-Functional Consultant for Oracle E-Business Suite & PeopleSoft Campus Solution.
- Successfully implemented complex Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions and multi-million Dollar projects in Telkomsel, Kalbe Farma, and Bina Nusantara University.
- Utilized strong analytical and problem solving skills to resolve business and technical issues during end-to-end project implementation phases.
- Demonstrated effective communication and negotiation skills by liaising with all project stakeholders to collect business requirements and provide technical recommendation.
- Performed great team work by supporting sales team to provide business and technical solutions about Oracle Applications to customers and partners.
Master of Information Systems Management | UNSW, Sydney
- Graduated with GPA: 3.50 / 4.0 (if converted into 4.0 scale).
- Focused on IS Strategy, Project Management (PMP), Big Data, & IT Service Management (ITIL).
- Performed strong knowledge of Business Intelligence, Analytics, Internet of Things, and Cloud Computing.
- Granted full scholarship from Indonesia Endowment Fund for Education (LPDP).
BSc in Computer Science | Bina Nusantara University
2007 - 2011
- Graduated with Magna Cum-laude honor (GPA: 3.78 / 4.0).
- Thesis: Developed web application by combining Web 2.0 and Mashup concepts using Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo! Weather, and Google Maps APIs integration.
- Internship: Binus’ Applied Technology Lab and Jakarta City Government Tourism & Culture.
- Granted scholarships from the university and Ministry of Education and Culture, Indonesia.
CIO (Chief Information Officer) @ Mata Garuda
2015 - 2016
- Managed an internal team and vendor which consisted of Developer, UX Designer, and liaise with End-User to work collaboratively.
- Implemented Agile Scrum methodology to develop website & mobile application in short period.
- Designed the IT strategy and infrastructure of the organization.
- Provided professional recommendation to LPDP’s internal IT strategy and its existing systems.